What tastes better than a cocktail after a long day? A free cocktail, of course. And now, thanks to AirTab, free drinks are heading your way. This app – developed by Dennis Cunningham, the CEO of Perfect Vodka – is a social networking app that brings together restaurants and bars with liquor companies and consumers – and offers something that is a win-win for everyone involved.
While this app has been a work in progress, Airtab officially kicked off at Eau Palm Beach‘s, Breeze Kitchen, in early July, where users were able to experience the app firsthand — and enjoy a few free sponsored cocktails in the process. It combines social networking with geo-location and so far, we’re definitely fans. What’s not to like about getting together in a lively atmosphere and enjoying a free drink or two?!
How to use Airtab
- Download the app (airtabapp.com), available on iPhone and Android
- Fill out your profile.
- Look for the schedule of events (Airtab will host sponsored events at a variety of locations. The specific date and time will be listed on the site).
- Go to the sponsored events & you will automatically be checked in
- Redeem your free drink through the app
- Redeem your 2nd free drink (you will need to wait 45 minutes between drinks)
- Mix and mingle and enjoy the crowd.
Currently Airtab is available in Palm Beach County, with a focus on northern Palm Beach County. The company plans to expand the service area.