Mark your calendars now for the 2017 Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival, taking place from Dec. 14-17, 2017. This year’s event – headquartered at The Four Seasons resort in Palm Beach – will include everything that you could desire. From formal dinners to kids’ cooking classes to a grand tasting celebration, your palate will be dancing in delight with all of the options available.
This year’s event will include some of the top chefs and restaurants in the Palm Beaches, as well as a variety of chefs with national and international fame. The line-up of chefs includes Clay Conley, Tim Lipman, Zach Bell, Lindsay Autry, Robert Irvine, Daniel Boulud, Elizabeth Falkner, Jeff Mauro, Brad Kilgore, Giorgio Rapicavoli, Adam Richman and more.
Tickets to the Palm Beach Food and Wine Festival
Tickets for the festival can be purchased by visiting pbfoodwinefest.com or calling 877-503-9463. If you plan to attend multiple events, be sure to check out the money saving ticket packages available.
Palm Beach Food and Wine Festival Schedule
THURSDAY, DEC. 14
- SUSTAIN, a seafood-inspired, five-course sit down dinner hosted at PB CATCH Seafood & Raw Bar with Chefs Michelle Bernstein, Beau MacMillan, Dean Max and Aaron Black. ($185 per person; 7 p.m.)
- Expect the unexpected at The First Bite, a four-course sit down with Timothy Hollingsworth, Matthew Jennings along with Clay Conley at his open-kitchen concept restaurant, Būccan. ($185 per person; 7 p.m.)
- Enjoy healthy, fresh food inspired by vegetables at A Rustic Root, a five-course sit down dinner hosted at Avocado Grill with chefs Timon Balloo, Brad Kilgore, Anita Lo, along with Julien Gremaud. ($185 per person; 7 p.m.)
- **New Event: Chefs Tony Mantuano, Marc Murphy and Fabrizio Giorgi team up for Gravy, a four-course sit down dinner at Café Sapori. ($185 per person; 7 p.m.)
FRIDAY, DEC. 15
- Enjoy Lunch with Friends, A Bell & Evans Lunch Series, at Sean Brasel’s Meat Market. Chefs Elizabeth Falkner, Robert Irvine, Ken Oringer along with Chef Brasel will serve up a four-course sit down lunch. ($115 per person; 12 p.m.)
- A unique and soulful perspective on America’s time-honored cuisine will be showcased at the Southern Revival, A Bell & Evans Lunch Series, a four-course sit down lunch hosted by THE REGIONAL Kitchen & Public House with chefs Donald Link, Mike Lata, Jonathon Sawyer, Virginia Willis and Lindsay Autry. ($115 per person; 12 p.m.)
- “Fire” Chef Welcome Party presented by Cheney Brothers at the The Breakers Resort Palm Beach – SOLD OUT
SATURDAY, DEC. 16
- Kids Kitchens encourages children to become the next generation of top chefs. Chefs Robert Irvine and Virginia Willis guide mini sous chefs in hands-on classes held at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach. ($50 per person; includes 1 child & 1 adult; 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.)
- Chillin’ N’ Grillin’, A Bell & Evans Lunch Series, challenges some of the industry culinary favorites like Ben Ford, Robert Irvine, Tony Mantuano, Jeff Mauro, Adam Richman, Jonathon Sawyer and Tory Martindale to reimagine how they grill up their favorite dishes. This event is held poolside at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach. ($140 per person; 12:30 p.m.)
- Street Food: Battle Royal presented by SYSCO brings out the competitive side of our culinary participants. In this street-friendly food competition held in front of the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, chefs Julien Gremaud, Michael Hackman, Matthew Jennings, Brad Kilgore, Tim Lipman, Tory Martindale, Harold Moore, Giorgio Rapicavoli and Stephen Stryjewski. Prizes will be awarded for People’s Choice and judge’s Best Bite. Special guest judges include Elizabeth Falkner, Jeff Mauro, Marc Murphy and more. ($140 per person; 7 p.m.)
- **New Event: Daniel by Night presented by Old School Bakery, will feature a walk-around tasting in the garden of Café Boulud. Hosted by chefs Daniel Boulud and Rick Mace. ($140 per person; 8 p.m.)
- After Hours at Imoto. This late night cocktail party hosted by Ken Oringer, Daniel Serfer and Clay Conley includes late night bites, wine-pairing and open bar. ($115 per person; 11 p.m. until late)
SUNDAY, DEC. 17
- **New Event: Brunch in Paradise takes Sunday brunch to the next level at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. This casual walk-around brunch features tables of satisfying mid-morning dishes presented in collaboration with Anita Lo, Dean Max, Beau MacMillan, Daniel Serfer and David Viviano. ($115 per person; 11 a.m.)
- 11th Annual Grand Tasting. The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens welcomes the festival and more than 50 of South Florida’s hottest restaurants to serve up their celebrated dish. Throughout the venue, guests will encounter music from local bands and DJs, a main stage full of action, celebrity chef book signings, holiday-inspired displays, a runway fashion show and more. Guests will enjoy a variety of tastings, from many participating restaurants and wineries. For the grand PBFWF conclusion, the crowd will cheer on three local chefs as they compete in the Grand Chef Throwdown for the $10,000 prize. Judging the competition will be Robert Irvine and Adam Richman. ($85 per person; 5 p.m.)