New Happy Hour at Table 26
For those who know us well, know that we love a good happy hour that’s why we’re thrilled to announce that Table 26 in West Palm Beach has just launched a happy hour. While they were a bit late joining the happy hour game (this is a first for them), we won’t hold that against them because this new happy hour makes us just a little bit ‘happy.’
Taking place everyday from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the bar, the happy hour at Table 26 has a variety of food and drink specials for you to enjoy. Think $4 beers, 1/2 off wine by the glass (and they do carry some amazing wines), $8 mixed drinks, $10 handcrafted cocktails, food specials and complimentary valet parking.
Happy Hour at Table 26 – Food Menu
- BBQ Pork Sliders (2) | fig bbq sauce, house slaw, pickles – $7
- Ginger Glazed Calamari | spicy asian aioli – $9
- Drunken Clams | venison sausage, preserved lemon, beer broth – $11
- Grilled Wings | jerk seasoning, escovitch sauce – $5
- Veggie Spring Roll | yuzu ponzu – $4
- Cheese Board | chef’s selection, accoutrements – $12
- Steak Tartar | whole grain mustard, capers, cornichons – $8
- Mini Mac & Cheese | lobster, truffle, mushroom – $7
Tips: Although you can’t go wrong with any of the appetizers on the list, our favorites were the BBQ Pork Sliders, Cheese Board and the Drunken Clams. Also, the bar is on the smaller side so plan accordingly.
–> Visit Table 26, check-in on Facebook from now until November 18, and enjoy a complimentary Signature 26 Martini.
Table 26 is located at 1700 S. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach. For more information, visit Table 26 online (table26palmbeach.com) or call 561-855-2660.